Monday, June 1, 2009

If anyone is interested in buying any of my photographs, especially those of you in the St. Louis area, just contact me through this site and we can set up a time for you to come by Reuter Studios (my kitchen) and check out the large selection I have of un-framed or matted photos in 5x7, 8x10 and 11x14 - they're all priced very reasonably, especially considering these are dark room prints and mostly on heavier fiber paper!

ALSO If you are interested in having your band, wedding or any other sort of event or your family documented in an artistic sort of way involving black-white- and all the glorious grain you could ever hope for - My rates are again more than reasonable compared to comparable digital artists with much less track experience!

give me a call at 314-489-3957

No comments:

Post a Comment