Wednesday, November 11, 2009

First fan letter from hot librarian

Dear Mr. Reuter,

Thank you for making radio exciting again. I happened upon Bob’s Scratchy Records en route to the St. Louis airport one Friday afternoon. The songs sent a thrill right through the speakers and into me. Now I listen to you online, and I can’t get enough. The individual songs you select are fantastic, and the way you put them together shows you bring plenty of thought and passion to what you do. Your commentary--whether words or sounds, between songs or during songs--is also a pleasure to hear and makes me feel as if you are speaking directly to me. That’s the power stellar DJs like you have, and I know I can’t be the only listener who feels this way. You have brought new and beautiful music into my life. Please keep doing what you’re doing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment